We are bound by the ten (10) National Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth)
How to contact us about privacy
Your privacy is very important to us. For that reason, please read the following details carefully and get in contact with us if you have any questions. You can contact us on: 08 8177 1503
Collection and Purpose
We may collect personal information from you if you input any personal information on our Website.
In addition, we also collect cookies from your computer, which enables us to tell when you use the Website and also to help customise your Website experience.
The purpose for which we collect personal information is:-
1. Conduct our business and provide services and advice in a professional and efficient manner;
2. Prevent, or lessen, a threat to a person’s life or health;
3. Provide or offer you or others services or benefits;
4. Inform you or others of any initiatives we may think will be of interest to you or them;
5. Develop and implement initiatives to improve our services;
6. For any other purpose for which it was collected, or for a related purpose that the individual person concerned would reasonable expect from us.
Some provision of personal information is optional. However, if you do not provide us with certain types of personal information, you may be unable to enjoy the full functionality of the Website and we may not be able to respond to your enquiry on the Website enquiry form or booking form.
We customarily disclose personal information only to our service providers who assist us in operating the Website. We will only disclose personal information to an unrelated third party:
1. With your consent; or
2. If the use or disclosure is authorised at law; or
3. If there are reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent, or lessen, a threat to your life or health or that of another person
Those who prefer not to receive information about our services may contact us to be removed from the relevant circulation list.
Access and correction
National Privacy Principle 6 of the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) allows you to get access to, and correct, the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances. If you would like to obtain such access, please contact us on the details set out above. Please note that information may take up to twenty-one (21) days to be supplied and we may charge a fee for the resources used in supplying the information.
We have processes in place to ensure the security of your personal information, including encryption of all data when it is transferred to our service providers and limitations on access to personal information within our organisation.
Changes to Policy
We may update or change this policy. When this occurs you will have access to it, and it will be shown on our Website.